Join the Sumo Newcastle Family
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORKING AT SUMO NEWCASTLE
We are a tight-knit team that have a proven track record of delivering projects to a high standard on multiple platforms.
Our studio has grown from 30 developers to a team of over 70, and we're still on the lookout for a number of key roles to join us.
Team fit has always been a huge part of our recruiting process. A large portion of our team are hired though staff recommendation.
You will work on a wide variety of projects so there will always be fresh challenges to meet.
In general, we like to create our own IP or work on projects where we have a lot of creative control, but we also often help our sister studios across Sumo. There is no limit to the type of games you could work on.
Expect creative freedoms mixed with a passion for delivering high-quality results, a social atmosphere with high degree of flexibility, and a high level of autonomy.
Mix this with Sumo's passion for personal development and outstanding benefits and it's a winning combination.
- Regularly benchmarked across the games industry
SPONSORED STUDIO ACTIVITIES
- Sumo Game Jam
- Life drawing
FRESH FRUIT AND DRINKS
- Free fruit delivered to the studio regularly
- Free hot and cold drinks in well stocked fridges
- Fully supported remote working opportunities
- Fun - ensuring we all enjoy what we do
- Five learning days per year on top of holidays
- Free access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Access to Dojo, our internal learning platform
- Our legendary Summer 'Big Day Out'
- Epic Christmas parties
- Plus many other events throughout the year